Hair Style: The Laura Ingalls look

 August 18th, 2013 

Hello, today I just want to share a simple but chic hairstyle that I have loved wearing this summer. I just did 2 French braids. In the front I started on the side of my head and then moved the line to the middle of my head. The line is not perfect, but trust me when I say that I have improved a lot since the first time I did that style. For more length I added
hair extensions at the end.

I love that style because I can rock it for several days so I am able to gain a lot of time in the morning. To maintain the style I sleep with a satin scarf/bonnet, take my shower with a shower cap and applied a hair moisturizer in the morning on the top of my hair and on my edges. If I am not in the mood for the 2 braids or for the "Laura Ingalls" look as I like to call it; I just grab the braids to create a quick bun.

Hope you like it!

XOxo

Dianna.H
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Headband Wigs Is Perfectly Suited For Black Women. Shop The Best Cheap Headband Wigs Human Hair Wholesale In SeniorVirginHair Website! Affordable Body Wave Headband Wigs, Straight Half Wigs, Water Wave Headband Half Wig, Curly Half Wigs With Headbands!

    Human Hair Headband Wig

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig