Chic hair style: Side french braid with extensions

 February 12th; 2014 
Hello, today I want to share a nice hair style that I have been working on lately. It is a long side french braid with extensions that is perfect for any occasion where you have to be chic.


First of all if your hair is naturally very long and thick you absolutely don't need to add extensions and this style is going to be much more easier for you. A side french braid is not more difficult to do than a regular french braid. The only difference here is that you need to pull the hair from one side to an other before you add new rows to your french braid. Here I had to pull all my hair from the left side of my head to the right side.                                                    The difficulty for me here was to add the extensions. I had done this style before but I was never satisfied. I used to add the extensions at the end of the french braid, into the regular braid. The result was not good because it was not looking natural enough, it would easily unravel and you could see exactly where I had added the extensions. When I was adding less extensions the final braid was looking way too thin than my liking. So after several trials and errors I finally found the right technique.                                           While I braid my french braid I add a portion of my extensions bended in two at several levels under my hair, then I braid everything together. I added the extension at 2 different levels in the french braid and one more time at the beginning of the regular braid. I hope I am clear enough. To sum up I just try to allocate the exensions evenly into the braid, that way it is big enough and it also looks natural.

For this look I used very basic and cheap hair extensions that you can easily find in any Afro-Caribbean hair store. I used two colors; a 1b (black) and a 2 (off black) to mimic mine. I used 2 packs of synthetic extensions for less than £1 per pack. The texture of the exensions is very similar to mine so it blended perfectly I can't even see myself where exactly is my own hair, and where are the extensions..
Hope you enjoy this look !

Don't forget that you can also easily follow any update of this blog if you like my FACEBOOK page here

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. WOW this is great!! I love it. Great post.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I love this hair style because it is so chiic but at the same time so easy and quick :-)

      Delete
  2. While you certainly need hair style products that hold and maintain your look, you dont want to overlook the importance of the ingredients in these products.har vokse reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply. Jon Renau Wigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Best Korean toner| Korean toner

    ReplyDelete
  5. To uphold the law, Congress approves an office, for this situation the FDA, to police the guidelines, yet just as approved under the law. The issue is this. Under the law the FDA's lawful authority over beauty care products is not quite the same as its legitimate authority over medications and therapeutic gadgets that are liable to pre-advertise endorsement. laser hair removal in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. wigs for women

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. BARBER

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very good writing to learn how do it. Thanks a lot to share your idea, Hope it help me a lot. You can also get yourself a SUSHI PLATTER

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blogs and every other content are thus interesting and helpful it makes me return back again.BARBER SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.SUSHI

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was searching the blogs for a long time and that is good to know that I have found such blogs here. Great working! Keep it up!Check out our SUSHI and SUSHI PLATTER

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.and effort to provide such a good content on this specific topic. No doubt, I admire your way of presenting .looking forward to read more. Keep continuing, really amazing stuff.sushi catering and sushi grade fish

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    sushi and sushi catering

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.barber and barber shop

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
    Take a look at our sushi catering that we do in nyc, as the url https://www.sushisushinyc.com/catering

    ReplyDelete
  16. This excellent performances absolutely best suited. Each of unpretentious knowledge are ready with the assistance of large number in go through helpful education. So i'm experienced the application repeatedly a great deal.what is sushi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in. but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. sushi platter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post. we need work out more techniques in this regard. thanks for sharing. Sushi Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is update and quite informative. i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you. as you have done a wonderful job. sushi platter

    ReplyDelete
  20. Extremely inspired! Everything is extremely open and clear illumination of issues. It contains really certainties. Your site is extremely important. Much obliged for sharing. funny pictures

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent.cryptonews

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. hair stylishes

    ReplyDelete
  23. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for that issue and located most individuals will go together with with the website.https://hairstylishes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. hire virtual assistant

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig