Step 4/5 for a beautiful skin: find the right treatment !

 May 28th; 2014 
lire en français ici
Hello, today I want to continue my series on the "5 steps for a beautiful skin". I have already talked about 3 key steps here that are usefull to anyone, but some of us may have specific skin issues that require the use of specific products/treatments in order to get optimum results. 

There are many products in stores that target specific skin care concerns (redness, large pores, dark spots, blemishes, very dry skin...) and those treatments come in different forms (serum, mask, toner, cleansing gel). Many brands try to sell us miracle products, some of them work, other do not. The only way to find out is to test them out and hope for the best.

My favorite form of treatment is the mask because it usually treats several skin issues at once. Although I have tried many masks my favorite has been the same for many years; it is the "clear improvement mask" from Origins. As I have already said in previous posts I have a complicated skin type: combination but dehydrated, acne prone but sensitive, and I also have large pores in some areas, but this mask help me to control all those issues without drying out my skin.


For me a treatment is like the cherry on top of a cake; it is delicious but the cake always stays the most important part. Here the cake is "step n°1 to n°3 for a beautiful skin"  (clean/moisturize/exfoliate). You can't expect great results from a treatment if you don't even take care of your skin properly on a daily basis.  

If you don't have any specific skin care concerns, please do not waiste your money and your time looking for a treatment. I am saying that because I am always surprised at some comments on review websites. Here is an example: -"I have tried this product for 3 months to get a beautiful skin and it does not work, although I already have a beautiful skin". OK, well if your skin is already beautiful do not expect a product to make it look perfect, just focus on being consistant with  a good routine. 



Now I would like to know what is your favorite product/treatment?

READ STEP 5/ PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN HERE

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thank you, and as i said the Origins mask is the love of my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review !! merci :) bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci à toi pour le commentaire :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig