How to quickly get rid of a pimple: my 4 tips

 January 22nd, 2016 
Hello readers, today I want to share with you 4 tips to quickly get rid of spots. If you suffer from severe acne do not expect thoses tips to get rid of it but they will help you control it better. Those tips also help to get rid of the bigger and more stubborn spots safely. Thankfully I do not suffer from acne anymore but I may get a spot here and there and the below products are not only a great help to quickly get rid of it but also a good way to prevent stubborn dark spot  and scars that we get when we pick at blemishes with our fingers. By the way it is something that should NEVER be done.

Aloe Vera gel has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and comes in the form of a clear gel that is easy to spread out on the face. It is very gentle on the skin, actually too gentle to get rid of big stubborn pimples but efficient enough to control the irruption of small pimples  in a large area or all over the face. I mostly need to use it that way, all other my face when I have allergic reactionc, and I let it sit for 20 min or overnight. The next morning pimples start to disappear.

Tea tree oil also has antibacterial properties. This is an essential oil so it is very potent. It works by drying out the pimple. I used to use it on the biggest and the most stubborn pimples only and I was making sure that the oil would only touch the affected area. It is very effective and it works pretty fast so if you overlap on the "healthy skin" area, it will get dry out badly. With the tea tree oil the big pimples disappear quickly but on my skin it leaves some bad hyperpigmentation behind athough it tends disappear quickly.

3-I read a while back that tooth paste could get rid of pimples and did not believe it until I tried it myself. The tooth paste works on the skin the same way as the tea tree oil does. I find it as effective but less drying, it also leaves some hyperpigmentation behind but not as bad as the tea tree oil. I don't know the science behind it and many people also say that it is not good for the skin. But I have been using it for years and I have never gotten an allergic reaction on my very sensitive skin; it works great for me.

The easiest way to quickly get rid of a blemish is to use a spot eraser if you can find one that works. Finding one that works great is the most difficult part in my opinion. I have tried many but was not able to find a good one until recently when I started to use the Uriage/Hyséac sos paste. It does not leave an dar spot behind, it is not drying so you can use it on small or large area of your skin. You can read a full review on it HERE and so far it is my favorite way to quickly get rid of a pimple.

Hope those tips were helpful and let me know if you have any tips and tricks yourself.

XOxo 
Dianna.H
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hi Dianna,

    My name is Samantha and I'm the Community Manager at Glossier, a modern beauty brand creating essential beauty products based on what we learn from insiders, like you. We like to look for the stories behind the products - stories that are informed and inspired by you.

    Here at Glossier, we believe in "skin first, makeup second, smile always". We'd love for you to put together a post on your blog that features some of your purse essentials that allows you to highlight (instead of hide) your natural beauty. From face mists to skin perfecting tints, we want to see how you give life to your products and achieve that natural glow on the go!

    Let me know if you're interested, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

    Samantha
    samantha@glossier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure toothpaste is one of the easiest and simplest ways to rid of pimples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Get rid of spots on face

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig