A sophisticated bold pink makeup look!

 February 7th, 2016 
Hello readers, today I am doing a makeup look that was inspired by a beautiful lipstick that I bought a couple of months ago. I found that lipstick at a Laura Mercier's counter and fall in love with it.
Although I was not there to buy a lipstick I decided to get it because I loved the color but also the texture as it is long lasting and very moisturizing at the same time. Hence it is perfect for my very dry lips.

1-THE SKIN
 For my skin I applied a matifying and pore refining primer followed by a long lasting foundation which I applied with my fingers . I also used this fondation on my lids to even out this area which is naturally darker than my skin tone.

2-THE EYES
-First, I applied a light moisturizing under eye concealer to conceal the light darkness I have in this area. 
-My second step was to apply a dark brown eye shadow all over the lids, including the brow bone area. To give a smokey look I traced a line of my black waterproof eyeliner close to my upper lashes and then smudged that line with a cotton tip. Along the lower lashes I put some dots of the same black eyeliner. I draw dots instead of a strong black line so the final result would look soft.
-I then applied 2 coats of a long lasting black mascara.
-To finish up the eye look I lightly applied a brown tinted eyebrow gel on my eyebrows.

3-THE CHEEKS
I am already using a very bright lipstick so I decided to use a natural color for my blush. I chose a brick color which looks very natural on my skin. I applied the blush in a C shape  going from the cheeks to the temples.

4-THE LIPS

Last but not least I applied a bright deep pink lipstick directly from the bullet.

The association of the bold pink color and the natural but deep dark  brown color on the lids gives a very sophisticated look I think; perfect for all evening events.
I am in love with this look. What do you think ?

XOxo
Dianna.H

List of all the products used
1- The Body Shop/ Instablur All-in-one 5-action perfector
2- Bobbi Brown/ Long wear Even Finish Compact foundation (walnut+warm almond)
3- Yves Saint Laurent/Touche Eclat - radiant touch (n°7)
4- Rimmel/scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal in black (n°001)
5-Rouge Baiser/dark brown eyeshadow (matte)
6-Lancôme/Grandiôse mascara in black 
7-L'Oréal Brow Artist plumper (medium/dark)
8-BlackUp/blush in BL06
9-Cargo HD powder(n°40)
10-Laura Mercier/(plum orchid)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love love the look and that lipstick is a bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and it looks even better in real life. It is a beautiful color but I was sold by the texture which is amazing. Much better than other lipsticks I have tried so far...

      Delete
  2. Love love the look and that lipstick is a bomb!!

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig