Tap water causes acne: my skincare routine with spring water only.

 March 12th, 2016 
Hello readers, on my last post I told you how I got rid of my acne, I talked about my skincare history and explained how I found out that tap water causes acne on my skin (see HERE).
Since then I have stopped using it and I don’t have acne anymore. I have discovered other the years that the skin on my face is extremely sensitive and the last discovery was its sensitivity towards tap water. Since then I have organized my skincare routine in order to use still water only on my face. Below the post is a video to show you exactly how I organize myself. 

NIGHT TIME
During the day so many things accumulate on our skin; pollution, dirt, excess sebum, fatigue and makeup if you wear it. For that reason I always take my time at night to throughly clean my skin
1-Remove makeup/2-Clean the skin
1-Any still water
2-Any small textured towel
4-Cleansing oil. Here Origins Clean Energy gentle cleansing oil (review HERE)
5-Vichy Pureté Thermale gentle purifying foam cream cleanser for sensitive skin
3-Exfoliate
6-Uriage-Hyséac exfoliating mask (read the review HERE)
or
7-Caudalie deep cleansing exfoliator

4-Final rinse/5-Moisturize
8- Bioderma soother refreshing water for sensitive skin
9- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche soothing protective cream for sensitive skin

To understand why each step is important, you can read the detailed series of posts I dedicated about it HERE

DAY TIME
Because I really take my time to clean my skin properly at night; in the morning my routine is much simpler.
1-Clean/2-Final rinse
1-Micellar water. Here Mixa face and eyes for sensitive skin or the Garnier for sensitive skin.
2- Bioderma soother refreshing water for sensitive skin

3-Moisturize and protect
3- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche soothing protective cream for sensitive skin around my eyes.
4-SkinCeuticals UV defense spf 30 high protection UVA/UVB.

For your information I only use gentle products as my skin is very sensitive; and each product presented here works great with my skin. Also my skin is combination (oily,normal, dry), dehydrated and acne prone.

Xoxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Buy opioids online with bitcoin Australia

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig