A sophisticated deep makeup look.

 April 9th, 2016 
lire en français ici
Hello reader today I want to share with you a sophisticated makeup look that can work for day and night. This is a look that I have been doing a lot those past months so it is finally time to share it with you.
THE SKIN
First, I used a primer on my T-zone, then a compact but natural looking foundation all over my face. Under my eyes I lightly applied a concealer that also works as a highlighter. I applied both products with my fingers.
THE EYES
I used a concealer to even out my eye lids color which are naturally darker than the rest of my face. My second step was to do and soft winged eyeliner with a black creamy texture to enhance my almond shape eye and make them look a little bit bigger. I also placed some dots of a dark brown eyeliner on my lower lash line in order to define my eye shape even more. To finish this simple eye look I applied 2 coats of a black mascara and defined my eyebrows with a dark brown brow gel.
THE LIPS
I first did my contour lips with a dark red lip pencil because I had realized that without this technique this lipstick tends to smudge. I then decided to use the same pencil to color the inside of my lips, which helps my lipstick to last longer. Finally I applied the creamy red/purple lipstick on top of the pencil.

THE CHEEKS
I chose a red/brown natural looking blush which brings out the color of this lipstick so well. I applied it with a brush in a C shape going from the cheecks to the temples. I used a little bit more of the blush on my cheecks.

THE POWDER
Once I am finnally done with all the important makeup steps I am ready to apply a thin layer of powder on my T-zone in order to make my makeup lasts longer
For this look I really wanted the focus to be on this beautiful lipstick because I fall in love with it and I think I successfully did it, I love it.
What do you think?

XOxo
Dianna.H

Products used:
Primer: Becca Ever Matte Poreless Perfector
Fondation: Bobbi Brown Long wear Even finish compact fondation (walnut+warm almond)
HD powder: Cargo Pressed Powder HD n°40
Blush: Black Up n°BL06
Concealer (for my lids): Clinique line smoothing concealer n°deep 11
Concealer/higlighter: Yves Saint Laurent, Touche Eclat radiant touch n°7
Mascara: Lancôme, grandiose in black
Brow gel mascara:L'Oréal brow artist plumper in medium/dark
Eye-liner (on lids): Benefit " They're real!"push-up liner
Eye-liner (lower lashes): Lancôme crayon khôl waterproof- n°02 châtaigne
Lipstick: Estée Lauder n°460 Brazen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig