A very colorful spring makeup look !

 May 19th, 2016 
read in French here
Hello readers, today I decided to share a very colorful makeup look. Spring has not been that great around here so

putting some colors on my face is a way of forgetting about that I guess...

For this look I am using a new foundation by Burberry (see below). I have been using it a lot those past months and so far I can say that I have been loving it. I used it all other my face including on the lids to correct the natural darkness I have in this area. 
To define the eyes I also used a black eyeliner along the top and bottom lashes and lightly defined my eyebrows with a dark brown brow gels. With all the colors and the black eyeliner this makeup look is already very strong so I did not want to do too much the eyebrows. That's why I kept them pretty soft.
Everything else on my face is very colorful. I have a very pigmented purple eyeshadow on the lid only and a lighter purple color on the crease. I made sure to blend well. I have a bright coral/pink blush and a coral/pink glossy lipstick. My nail polish are also very colorful with a very pigmented pink/red color.
I am not used to wear so many colors at once but I find that all those colors work very great together so I am in love with this look. Hope you like it!

XOxo
Dianna.H

List of all products used
1-Becca ever-matte priming perfector
2-Burberry fresh glow luminous fluid foundation in n°64 Mocha
3-Burberry concealer cashmere in n°10
4-Rimmel scandalous waterproof eyeliner in black
5-L'Oréal artist brow plumper in dark brown
6-Revlon colorstay 16 hour eyeshadow palette
7-L'Oréal voluminous Butterfly Sculpt
8-Cargo HD powder n°40
9-Illamasqua blush in Excite
10-Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in n°58
On my nails I have Rimmel Pro in Red Ginger
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig