Top nude lipsticks for dark skin and fair skin!

 June 6th, 2016 
lire en français ici
Hello readers today I share my favorite nude ipsticks with you. Those lipsticks should look great on all skin carnations but on dark skin they are the perfect nude colors. If you have white/fair skin, I have not forgotten about you. Below is a video of the very famous makeup artist isa Eldridge who shares her favorite nude lipsticks.


As a black woman our lips color vary from women to women. Some have plain brown lips, light brown or dark brown. Some will have pink lips especially if they have light skin tone. Others like myself will have a mix of both. My top lip is brown the bottom is pink. In order to find the right color you need to find a color that is close to your lips but also close to your skin.

My lips with no lipsticks
Because we are looking for a nude version of your lips so you also have to make sure that it is a less pigmented version of your natural lip color. Because of those differencies I find that 3 types of colors work great on dark skin tone.

1- BEIGE/BROWN
*Revlon/Lacquer balm in Ingénue n°145
*MAC/Lustre Touch A54

2/ BROWN AND BEIGE WITH PINK UNDERTONE
*Revlon/Crème 671 Mink
*Rimmel/Lasting finish lipstick 264 cofee shimmer

3/BROWN LIPSTICK
*IMAN/Jaguar 000

I love all those colors but my ultimate favorite is the color n°4 (Rimmel/Lasting finish lipstick 264 cofee shimmer) because it has a perfect balance of brown and pink such as my lips. On the video below you can see exactly how each color look on my lips.

Now tell me, what is your favorite nude lipstick?

XOxo
Dianna.H


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig