My review on NARS all day luminous weightless foundation.

 July 26th, 2016 
lire en français ici
Hello readers today I am reviewing the all day luminous weightless foundation from NARS. This review is very long overdue as I bought it last summer already. Which also means that I have had plenty of time to test it very well.


The packaging of this foundation is nice and easy to use. The pump delivers the product without any problem but the amount delivered is quiet small compared to other foundations I own. I also need to warn you that you must shake the bottle very well before usage otherwise you will end up getting a very liquidy substance. I have learnt this the hard way.
THE GOOD
As advertised by the brand this foundation has great coverage and you can very easily get a full coverage with it. It has a light creamy texture. It looks amazing on pictures and full HD video camera, and it does give a luminous finish as stated by the brand. This foundation has no perfume and no drying alcohol in it and it never broke me out. For those last reasons mentioned I think it is a great one for those with sensitive skin. 
THE BAD
NARS advertise this product as a long lasting foundation. For me a long lasting foundation should hold pretty well in warm conditions on combination/oily skin. I do not agree with that point. I have combination skin and I can’t use this product in the summer because my skin turns out very oily quickly. I also tried to use it in the winter but my dry patches were looking dryer because of this foundation. The best seasons for me to use it with my skin type are fall and spring. Also although the texture of this foundation is quiet light, it is not invisible. It is too much visible in my opinion. Now I have to admit that I am very demanding with my foundations to the point that I use a magnifying mirror and this foundation does not look natural enough to me. 

Me wearing NARS all day luminous weightless foundation. Details of this look HERE
CONCLUSION
I have to conclude that I am not impressed with this foundation it is not bad but it is not good enough for me to buy it again. I already have a bottle so I will finish what I already have. Actually I think that women with normal skin type will enjoy this product much better. 
Have you ever tried it? Do you like it?

XOxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I don't think this foundation would fit my skin cos it looks like it has an orange undertone thanks for the review Dianna:-((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and yes you're right it has an orange undertone. I tried to look for over undertones in their line but it is mostly orange. I have a mix of yellow and orange undertone, but it's so hard to find..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig