My 2016 everyday fall fashion look !

 October 20th 2016 
lire en français ici
Hello readers I took some time off from blogging but vacations are over now and I am back with a full look for fall 2016. To find out exactly how I got ready you just need watch the video below and then to scroll down until the very end of this post to get all the details on this look.





This is the type of look I enjoy the most as it is very effortless. It is very comfortable as I am wearing flats and a floating skirt. The purse is simple an its color matches perfectly the rest of my oufit. The fabric of the top is  casual but I love the fact that the fold details give it a more sophiscated touch. 
To finish the look I decided to pair it with this lovely leather jacket that gives an edjy touch that contrasts well with the very girly skirt.

It is a perfect casual but chic fall look for everyday wether you go on a date, shopping or to the restaurant. I am just so in love with this look. What do you think ?

XOxo
Dianna.H

***OUTFIT***
-Leather Jacket: Naf-Naf
-Top: Benetton
-Skirt: Uniqlo
Shoes: Gémo
Purse: Camaieu 
Earings: Etam

***MAKEUP***
-Real Techniques/ Miracle complexion sponge
-Makeup atelier fluid concelear in Black skin 2
-The Body Shop/ All in one Insta Blur primer
-Nars all day luminous weightless foundation in Dark2/New Orleans
-Ilamasqua blush in color Tweak
-L'Oréal brow stylist plumper in medium dark
-L'Oréal butterfly false lash sculpt mascara
-Burburry full kisses lipstick in rosewood n°533
-Rimmel Pro nail enamel in velvet rose n°306 + UNE fast & dry top coat
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig