My review: burberry fresh fluid glow foundation

 February 7th, 2017 
Hello readers, today I want to review the "Fresh Glow" foundation by Burberry which I bought last year in fall (2015).

The packaging is very classic with the very popular Burburry design on the cap which also double as a mirror. The bottle is not heavy, the pump works well and dispenses the right amount of product. For an everyday look I use 2 pumps for a light to medium coverage which
I apply with my fingers.  For a medium/full coverage I add one more pump and focus on the areas of my face which need more coverage with a dense brush.

The foundation itself has a light creamy texture that is very easy to blend. They have a nice range of colors; 14 colors to be exact. I use the color n°64 Mocha and there is  one more darker shade (n°66 /deep brown) on their website. The color I bought has a good mix of yelow and red undortone which works perfect for my complexion. So for once I don't have to mix foundations. It is a perfect match!
What does the brand claim about the product:
Burberry Fresh Glow foundation provides a buildable medium coverage for a flawless and dewy glow. It instantly enhances luminosity, gives a natural looking finish without hiding the skin. Lightweight and moisturising it leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft.

What do I think about it?
I agree with everything that the brand states. I have combination/oily skin but during the cold months my skin is less oily and this foundation works for me. But I would not recomment it for those who have very oily skin. The finish is VERY natural. I can not see this foundation sitting on my skin even with a magnifying mirror. With one application (2 pumps for me) you'll get a medium coverage that you can easily build up without getting a cakey finish. If you want to add more layers to get a better coverage the finish is going to stay natural. And that is what I really like.

To sum up if you enjoy natural and luminous (not oily) finish this fondation is for you. I am just surprised that there is not more people talking about it... Although it is not cheap I absolutely love it because it is just perfect that's why it has become one of my favorite. I don't have many favorites foundations so that says a lot...

Have you ever used it? What do you think about it?

Price:
USA:$52 HERE/UK:£35 HERE/EU:€50 HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig