My new love: my review on the deep cleansing exfoliator by Caudalie

 January 11th, 2017 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, and happy new year!!!! For this first post of 2017 I want to review the deep cleansing exfoliator by Caudalie. This is a skincare product that I have been using for more than a year now; so I am more than happy to finally tell you exactly what I think about it.
I need to add that the packaging of this product has recently changed so don’t be surprised if you see it in stores and it looks different.The brand Caudalie states that this deep cleansing exfoliator or facial scrub gives a clear and even complexion and refines skin texture without drying it out. Do I agree with those claims? Yes, yes and yes.

The texture looks more like a paste than a cream as it is quite thick and full of round bits which are not too thick, not too thin. The bits give a great exfoliation but do not feel harsh or drying on my thick skin. I like to apply this exfoliator on dry to slightly damp skin, I scrub for 1 or 2 minutes and I use it a few times a week. After rinsing out the product with warm water my skin feels super smooth, deeply clean and my pores are shrunken.
After using the Caudalie deep cleansing exfoliator for more than a year I can honestly say that it has also helped me a lot to prevent moderate blemishes and to reduce my dark spots from previous break out along with this great sunscreen (see HERE). If your skin is very thin and fragile you might  want to try their "gentle buffing cream" which is probably more suited for you. To sum up, I have nothing bad to say about this product. It is perfect and lasts for quiet some time!
To find out more about how exfoliators and scrubs can help you get a more beautiful skin click HERE.

XOxo
Dianna.H

Price: around €18 in Europe/$35 in the USA for2.5 oz/75ml (new packaging)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've heard good things about this caudalie makyaj temizleyici product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also (BLACKWOOD FOR MEN)

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig