The best products to fight acne

 January 17th, 2017 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, this past spring and summer my skin has been 100% clear and I had almost got ridden of my last dark spots from previos blemishes. My skin tone was very even and I did not get one single pimple which was amazing. But started the end of October my skin did a 360 and I started to break out again (learn everything about my skin Journey HERE).  Not a lot, but enough to make me crazy again and at first
I did not do anything special about it as I was concerned with other things which are so much more important. But after a couple of months I started to really think about what I should do about it. Then I remembered that I have a blog (lol) where I have been sharing everything about my skin journey…


SPRING 
(my skin looked even better in the summer but I dont have any pictures)

 2 WEEKS AGO
Reading my own words on this blog I realized that I had not been as serious with my skin care routine as I usually am. I also realized that my skin was probably reacting badly to one or several skin care products I was using. In order to find out which product was causing those breakouts I had to investigate them one by one which takes time. As off today I am still not 100% sure about which product(s) is irritating my skin so I am continuing my investigations but in the meanwhile I have been using my favorite products to fight blemishes in order to minimize the damages to my skin. My skin looks and feels so much better. I still get some random blemishes and the previous pimples left new dark spots but the full recovery is close. Where did I find those great products? Well I am a blogger and a skin care junkie so over the years I have been using a tone of products; which means I just had to open my cabinet and do an inventory of my own products in order to pick “la crème de la crème”. 

CAUDALIE deep cleansing exfoliator

 I use it 2 to 3 times a week as among other things it helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes (read the full review HERE)

URIAGE exfoliating mask
This is a chemical exfoliant in form of a mask and a manual scrub which I currently love to use as a mask only when I already have blemishes that way my blemishes won’t be damaged by the action of manual scrubbing. You can read my full review HERE.

ALOE VERA GEL

Although exfoliating and scrubbing are great for skin and my skin loves it; there is only so much your skin can take. So on days my skin needs to rest I apply a good layer of aloe vera gel on my face because it has healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, hydrating and softening properties.

URIAGE/hyséac SOS paste local

This is the ultimate weapon for small or big stubborn blemishes. You can read my full review HERE

With those products I am slowly but surely getting my skin back to normal. So I will update you on that and the next step will be to work on the dark spots that those recent blemishes are leaving on my skin. I hope this post is be helpful for you.

Xoxo
Dianna.H
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. how hydrocolloid help get rif of acne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. CBD Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of months I started to really think about what I should do about it.http://www.overnight-acne-cures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. acne scars edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Daniels Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. best at home laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Mary Charles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most pimples are found ordinarily on the face, Amy Adams Skin Cream neck, back, chest and shoulders yet they can show up actually anyplace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent article on dark sport removal. I found something interesting about Acne treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In any case,official website finding these quality anti wrinkle skin creams can be troublesome on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea what you are searching for in one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To clear up one misguided judgment, diet unquestionably does not cause acne, albeit numerous individuals trust this to be valid. acne scars and how to treat them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. acne treatment

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig