My review: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer or how to cover dark spots...

 May 16th, 2017 
lire en français ici
Hello readers, today I decided to talk about the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer. It is an expensive but amazing makeup product that I bought a while ago but started to use a few months back only.  Although I don’t see many bloggers talking about it, it is a very well-known makeup product by all makeup enthusiasts and professionals for good reasons. I bought it a while

back but I have not felt the need to use it until very recently.

On this blog I recently talked about the fact that early this fall I got a lot of unexpected break out. After further investigations I found out what was the cause of the problem (I will explain more on an other post...). Although I have been able to get rid of the breakout my skin is now left out with dark spots. I am working on it but it does take time…. Dark spots might be covered by a foundation with good coverage but if you don't have one, if you don't like to wear foundations or if you don't like a heavy look; the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer is for you.

The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer is a product with extremely full coverage, it has a very thick consistency and feels a little dry. The thick consistency can be scary at first but I believe that it allows the product to last on the face all day. The texture is easily blendable to the skin, so if you get the right color it becomes invisible. Furthermore you only need a little bit of product. Although this product is expensive you get a lot of it and you also get two colors that you can blend together to create a custom color for your skin.

This is a product that you can use on bare skin on tiny areas to cover dark spots thanks to a small makeup brush. You can use the same technique on top of foundation if you still have dark spot showing threw. You could also use it lightly on larger areas where you tend to have hyperpigmentation thanks to a foundation brush or a beauty blender. I have never used it under my eyes but if you want to give it a try I advise you to mix it with a creamy moisturizer or foundation before application to thin out the texture and to get some moisture.
On those pictures I very quickly applied the concealer on top of the dark spots only and I am not wearing any foundation
This product does exactly what it is supposed to do, the packaging is really nice and it will last for a very long time. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it and it has officially become my favorite spot concealer. I love it for all those reasons and I am pretty sure that you will love it as well.
Now I would love to know what is your favorite dark spot concealer...

Price(35/$35/£27.50)

XOXO
Dianna.H

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Instant Jewelry Application

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. www.mykioskey.com/kiosks/mall-kiosk/jewelry-kiosk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. https://www.bikerringshop.com/products/red-garnet-claw-gothic-ring

    ReplyDelete

© Chiicpik. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig